ORIJEN Takes Two Contest
- Each week, one Pet Lover will win a years supply* of ORIJEN Fit & Trim Dog Food
- 1 year supply = 12, 13 LB/6 KG bags of ORIJEN Fit & Trim
- Approximate retail value: $700 CAD
- There will be five (5) winners in total
Entry Qualification Process
- Entrants must post their photos or videos in the comments before the end of the contest deadline. No purchase is required.
- Entrants must include in their entry: Their full name, their dog or cat’s name and their location (province or state, and country).
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and be residents of Canada or the United States.
- Entrants cannot be employees, representatives or agents of Champion Petfoods LP or Champion Petfoods USA Inc., or their immediate family members living in the same household, or the persons with whom they are domiciled.
- Entrants are encouraged to enter once per Takes Two activity. The more entries submitted do not increase your chances of winning.
- By submitting a photo on the official contest post(s), entrants affirm that all entries submitted are their own original content, have not been copied from any other work, do not violate any copyright of any third party, and are the exclusive property of the entrant.
- Champion Petfoods may disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, whether on signs or posters or in other forms, or that in its judgment are harmful to the public order, violate standards of decency or are contrary to the goals of the contest.
- Images sent by entrants for the contest will be used only by Champion Petfoods and its affiliated entities. Champion Petfoods will not distribute any images or information to third parties.
- Week One activity closes on Jan 14 at 11:59pm MST.
- Week Two Contest closes on Jan 21 at 11:59pm MST.
- Week Three Contest closes on Jan 28 at 11:59pm MST.
- Week Four Contest closes on Feb 4 at 11:59pm MST
- Week Five Contest closes on Feb 11 at 11:59pm MST.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5 and Feb 12.
- Due to delivery limitations, prizes can only be delivered to winners within Canada or the United States. Champion Petfoods will arrange delivery of prizes to winners on an individual basis.
- Five (5) winners (dogs) will be selected at random the Monday after each activity is posted. Prizes can only be awarded to residents within North America. There will not be any regional allocation of prizes.
- Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition of winning a prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered when the winner claims their prize.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook post the Monday after each activity is posted.
Use of Images
- Contest entrants agree that upon submitting an entry to the contest, the photo submitted becomes the property of Champion Petfoods, and the entrant agrees to allow Champion Petfoods to use that content on their official corporate social media pages and other online advertising and promotions. Entries may be edited, enhanced or cropped for use by Champion Petfoods.
- Enter each week by posting a selfie of you and your dog following the cues for each activity.
- Please do not submit photos of animals other than your own.
- When posting your photo, please ensure to include your name, your pet’s name and your location.
- On websites, in publications or otherwise pertaining to the contest, the names of the winners will appear with the winning entries, and entrants’ names may also be used to establish their identity in the event that they request updates to their personal information.
Release and Indemnification
- The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, Facebook and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (Released Parties) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage that the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.